LilySlim

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Happy or Hungry

Friday, June 25, 2010

LINDSEY

by Lindsey at Happy or Hungry

Lindsey is a fantastic blogger who just oozes health.  I love reading her blog for many reasons, but mostly because I always find her motivating (and hilarious).  She always seems to say just the right thing at just the right time.  The hardest part of a workout for me in the morning is getting out of bed and as luck would have it, Lindsey has done a post on this exact topic.  Lindsey, of course, won the head battle and she got up and went running in the rain because she wanted to go - this is where I want to be.  


I want to want to go running, I want to want to get up and workout, I want it to be a habit that I love and look forward to.  My day will come, I just need more time.

More from Lindsey :

Of Possible Interest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...